How Swimming Nature could help you
We teach beginners and train athletes. We build confidence in nervous first-timers and refine technique in competent swimmers. However old you are, whatever level you’re at, Swimming Nature can help.
By combining highly structured modular lesson plans, small class sizes and hands-on, in-water instructor attention, we ensure you or your child makes rapid and visible progress.
Not only do we emphasise the mechanics of the four strokes, but we teach the how, why and what behind effortless, energy-efficient swimming, so with Swimming Nature, you’ll swim faster, better and in harmony with your body.
Please do not come to your lessons if you are displaying the following Covid – 19 symptoms:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- If you have any of these symptoms, get a test to check if you have coronavirus and stay at home until you get your result.
- Pupils must arrive pool ready and will be able to dress down in the changing rooms. The changing rooms are mixed gender. If you need privacy then you can change in the changing room toilet which is large.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Each pupil will have their temperature taken prior to their lesson on poolside. If above 38 degrees you will be asked to leave and return home.
- Parents must wait on poolside for the duration of the lesson. This will be the case until May 17th when you will be able to wait in the lobby area.
- Showers unfortunately are not permitted until May 17th.
- Pupils can dry down and change on the changing rooms after their lesson.
- Please ensure the pupil has a swimming hat.
- If arriving by car, please drive to the black gate to the side of the hotel. You will need to press the button on the speaker and the hotel staff will let you in to the underground car park. Once parked you will then enter the building and need to take the lift to reception.
- If arriving by public transport please enter the via the main entrance in to the reception area.
- Once in reception, the hotel staff will direct you to the pool and it’s lobby area.
- You will be able to register your car for free parking in the pool lobby area on a QR code that you can scan on your phone. You must register your car ever lessons or you will be fined.
During the lesson.
- Please drop the pupil off by the poolside door.
- Show covers must be worn on pool side. These are provided as you enter the changing room.
- Parents/guardians are recommended to wait in the pool lobby area where the lesson can be viewed. Please maintain social distance throughout.
- Face coverings must be worn whilst spectating.